Friday, July 4, 2008

FYI...

Disclaimer: this post is super tacky!!

For those of you who have asked, we do have a registry set up at a nursery store in Dublin. The website is: www.murphysprams.ie/shop/kate_and_timothy_lepore.baby_gift_list_service.1593.html
If for some reason that doesn't work, go to: www.murphysprams.ie
Then click on "Baby Gift List Service", then our names.

We mostly put big things on it that we were planning to buy, so PLEASE don't feel that you need to go on there and get us anything! If you must, you can buy online and they'll keep things in the store for us until we arrange to have everything delivered. Just be sure to let them know that it's for our gift list.

A word of warning: if anyone was planning on sending us anything from websites or stores in the US (Babys"R"Us, etc.), DON'T! Even if they ship internationally, it's a huge pain to clear it in customs, pay VAT, arrange delivery, etc. Trust me, I've been burned before!

Ok. Again, sorry for the tacky post. I'm not hinting, trust me! I just wanted to clarify for those of you who have asked about a registry. I also wanted to help us all avoid the international shipping blues...

No comments: