Friday, March 7, 2008

A blogging beginner

Maybe I'm very behind-the-times (in fact, I'm pretty sure that I am), but I've decided to start my first blog. As you know, TJ and I live in Dublin, so we don't get to see much of our friends and family back home. Now that we're expecting a baby in August, I thought it would be a good time to set up a blog as an easy way to keep everyone updated with news, photos, etc. And since I just can't convince myself that I'm young enough and/or cool enough to be on facebook (like Amy and I decided over Christmas, we're just too old for glitter...), I'm starting a post here. I apologize already if I don't post very often, but aside from living abroad and going off to the north pole for months at a time, TJ and I really don't live a very glamorous life (nor would we want to). So enjoy, and keep in touch.

2 comments:

wrldpossibility said...

HELLLOOOO!

I retract my statement concernign glitter. *applies liberally*

Seriously, yay! I'm glad to see you with the rest of the world on cyberspace! Now...entertain me!

Julie said...

Look at you, all computer clever! You and your sister with your cyberspace friends...don't forget dear old Mom!